Social Justice Ireland is a registered charity and a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the support of its members and supporters to keep doing the work it does.
Without this support, we cannot ensure those who are affected by public policy decisions have a say in their design.
Our analysis of the present and vision for the future enable the development of evidence-based policy proposals to ensure social justice is part of the political and economic agenda.
If you feel that you share the Social Justice Ireland vision for Irish society, we would welcome your support. In line with our ethos we do not wish to create tiered Membership; instead, we want you to be able to offer the support you are most comfortable with. This can be any amount from €5 per month.
In return, we promise to offer you the following:
- Regular updates on activities
- Full access to the Social Justice Ireland Library and Archive, including early access to new publications*
- Early notification of any events, lectures and briefings that you may be interested in attending
- An ongoing invitation to provide feedback on our work and to shape the direction of the organisation, through regular surveys, e-mail thoughts and ideas and regular discussions at our seminars and conferences
- Invitation and full speaking and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- *For an extra €50 per annum, you can have access to hard copies of our four main publications (Socio-Economic Review, Social Policy Conference Book, Budget Choices Briefing and Budget Analysis Critique)
If you are interested in becoming a Member of Social Justice Ireland, please complete the form on the next page and we will be in contact with you directly to complete the process.
If you would like to speak to anyone about Membership, please contact Brigid Reynolds at email@example.com or on (01) 213-0724.