Social Justice Ireland is a registered charity and a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the support of its members and supporters to keep doing the work it does. towards a society where all can live life with dignity.
When you support Social Justice Ireland, you are tackling the causes of problems.
If you feel that you share the Social Justice Ireland vision for Irish society, we invite you to join us by donating from as little as €5 per month (€60 per year).
In return, we promise to offer you the following:
- Regular updates on activities
- Full access to the Social Justice Ireland Library and Archive, including early access to new publications
- Early notification of any events, lectures and briefings that you may be interested in attending
- An ongoing invitation to provide feedback on our work and to shape the direction of the organisation, through regular surveys, e-mail thoughts and ideas and regular discussions at our seminars and conferences
- Invitation and full speaking and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
To become a Member of Social Justice Ireland, please complete the form on the next page and we will be in contact with you directly to complete the process.
If you would like to speak to anyone about Membership, please contact Brigid Reynolds at email@example.com or on (01) 213-0724.