Among those who benefit from Social Justice Ireland’s activities are:
- People and groups directly or indirectly affected by decisions on public or social policy particularly those related to national and international issues of poverty, inequality, social exclusion, sustainability and the environment.
- Policy-makers who are able to access our analysis, research, critique and proposals.
- The general public who are better informed in the public debate on policy issues.
- People and groups who look beyond their individual needs, put society first and have a shared vision for the future where everyone benefits from economic progress.
- People who want to leave a legacy for the future and can do so by supporting this work of building a just society and a sustainable future.
- Members of Social Justice Ireland who have direct access to all that we do and can both influence and benefit from this work.